Carpet Cleaning Cape Town
Hygienically clean carpets through and through. Wherever your carpets are, we can clean them! We believe that we provide the best carpet cleaning services Cape Town has.
We offers carpet cleaning, dry carpet cleaning, rug cleaning, and Persian carpet dry carpet cleaning. You can read more about these services on our service page.
Our competitive pricing sets us ahead of our competition. Request a FREE quote now to find out more.
We provide a thorough carpet cleaning experience in Cape Town and the surrounding areas and can also manage all of your rug cleaning jobs too.
Get Your FREE Instant Quote!
What Our Customers Say We really appreciate all of your reviews, thank you so much!
I was worried to hire someone to clean my Persian rug. Thank you for the good job.
Thank you very very much. Will hire you again in the future.
I have received excellent service from Carpet Cleaning Cape Town. Highly recommended.
Carpet Cleaning Services in Cape Town Hygienically clean carpets through and through
Wherever your carpets are, we can clean them! We believe that we provide the best carpet cleaning services Cape Town has. We provide a thorough carpet cleaning experience in Cape Town and the surrounding areas and can also manage all of your rug cleaning jobs too. Finally, we have great carpet cleaning prices! Read on to find out more about what we do.
We offers carpet cleaning, dry carpet cleaning, rug cleaning, and Persian carpet dry carpet cleaning. You can read more about these services on our service pages.
Why do I need carpet cleaning?
There are many benefits to having clean and fresh carpets. Not only will your carpet look better but a clean carpet has health benefits too. Here at cape town carpet cleaners, we believe that professional carpet cleaning should be a part of your household cleaning schedule. Below are some reasons why you might be considering to get your carpet clean:
- Your carpet will last longer. If you clean your carpet regularly using an extraction method, the carpet’s life can be extended significantly thus saving you money in the long term.
- The air quality in the room will be improved. Airborne pollutants and particulates can become trapped in the fibers of a carpet. Removing these regularly will mean that the air is much cleaner.
- The carpet will be easier to upkeep. Most soils can be removed with regular vacuuming but even the most powerful of vacuums can’t get rid of all of a carpet’s soiling. A deep clean of your carpet, combined with regular vacuuming will mean that your carpet continues to look like new.
- Allergens and bacteria won’t build up. Without regular cleaning, harmful bacteria and allergens will build up in your carpet, which obviously isn’t healthy. If you suffer from conditions like eczema and asthma dust particles that get stuck in carpet fibers can be a real problem for you.
- Spots and stains get removed. This goes without saying really! A deep carpet clean will clean any spots or stains you’ve somehow got on your carpet. If you don’t remove spots and stains from your carpet, they will attract more soiling.
- Enhances the appearance of the room. Often, you don’t realize how dirty your carpet was until you see it after it has been cleaned. Professional carpet cleaning will bring a dull carpet back to life.
Could I just clean my carpet myself?
It is possible to hire (or even buy) carpet cleaners. However, the ones used by professionals cost much more money – perhaps even ten times the price. This says it all really! Also, hiring a carpet cleaning machine doesn’t give you the many years’ experience of a professional carpet cleaner. It is also worth considering that professional carpet cleaners know that they’re not going to cause any damage to your carpet. If you hire or buy a machine and don’t know what you’re doing, you could end up with an expensive problem.
How often should I get my carpet cleaned?
We recommend getting your carpet cleaned every 6 months or so – a year is probably too long. Regular vacuuming will maintain your carpet in between cleaning.
What does the carpet cleaning process involve?
There are many steps involved in carpet cleaning. Here at Cape Town Carpet Cleaners, we follow the following structure:
- Inspection of the carpet. Before cleaning your carpet, we will inspect it thoroughly. This involves us checking the construction of the carpet and looking at any particular soiling issues.
- Furniture moving. We will carefully move your furniture where necessary.
- Professional vacuuming. Our vacuum is a powerful, industrial vacuum that will remove any soiling that is dry.
- Spraying of spots and stains. We treat individual stains with a treatment before beginning the carpet clean. This gives us the best possible chance of getting a stain out.
- Carpet clean. We use a powerful machine that extracts particles as well as moisture to avoid the over wetting of your carpet.
- Checking of spots and stains. After cleaning the carpet, we inspect these again. If spots and stains are still visible, we will give them extra treatment.
- Grooming of carpet. We use a professional groomer that will lift the pile in order for it to dry faster and look better.
- Drying of carpet – if necessary, we can use a turbo dryer that removes excess moisture.
- Post-cleaning inspection. After cleaning your carpets, we will inspect them to make sure we’ve done the best job possible. We will also ask you to inspect the carpets at this point to make sure you’re 100% happy with the work.
What about furniture?
We will deal with any large pieces of furniture. We ask that you remove any small and breakable items though.
How long do carpets take to dry?
This depends on many things including how dirty the carpet was, the temperature in the room and outside as well as the length of the carpet pile. We use the best equipment there is and our machines are really great at removing large amounts of moisture. You should be able to use your carpets again fairly quickly after we’ve gone.
What should I do if I stain my carpet?
For liquid stains, blot up any surplus liquid then use a vinegar solution working from the outer edges in. You will need to blot with dry cloths frequently.
For anything solid like food, you will need to scrape off the excess with a knife before using a detergent solution.
For all stains, it is important to act fast! Scrape up solids, block liquids and take your time. Always work from the outside in. Kitchen towel is great for soaking up excess! Remember to be gentle. Don’t scrub excessively and keep moving in circles. Even if you don’t get the stain out, following these steps will make the job much easier when the professionals arrive.
If in doubt, give us a call.
Carpet Cleaning Cape Town Service Areas – Western Cape | Northern Suburbs | Southern Suburbs | Bellville | Bloubergstrand | Blue Downs | Brackenfell | Cape Town | Crossroads | Durbanville | Eerste River | Elsie’s River | Fish Hoek | Maitland | Monte Vista | Panorama | Parow | Thornton | Drivers License Test | Bantry Bay | Camps Bay | Clifton | Fresnaye | Green Point | Hout Bay | Llandudno | Mouille Point | Sea Point | Three Anchor Bay | Bergvliet | Goodwood | Gordon’s Bay | Hout Bay | Kraaifontein | Kuils River | Melkbosstrand | Milnerton | Noordhoek | Driving Lessons Stellenbosch | Table View | Bishopscourt | Claremont | Constantia | Diep River | Heathfield | Kenilworth | Mowbray | Newlands | Observatory | Pinelands | Plumstead | Retreat | Rondebosch | Rondebosch East | Rosebank | Steenberg | Tokai | Wynberg